Your initial appointment will address your diagnosis and treatment options.
Please be aware as a NEW patient we recommend a “full skin exam” if and when possible.
*Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the first visit.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM (Greeneville closes at 12pm on Friday). We are currenly taking NEW patients for all insurance types, excluding Tenncare. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day! We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting.
Due to the fact that Drs. Winton, Clemons, Benson, Peterson, and their Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner staff provide many levels of care and services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure.
Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Please call us at Johnson City Office Phone Number 423-929-7546 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
*To schedule an appointment for a “Cosmetic” service:
please call our 423-929-7546– and press option #2.
1009 N State of Franklin Rd,
Johnson City, TN 37604
1404 Tusculum Blvd suite 1100,
Greeneville, TN 37745
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. You will be asked to sign Financial Responsibility forms and present us with your most current Insurance information. As the patient you will be responsible for obtaining referrals from your primary physician, if your insurance plan requires them.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Johnson City Office Phone Number 423-929-7546 extension # 703.
Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks.
Please call our office if you have not received a statement within 60 days.
Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt payment is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan when needed, with approval and within specific guidelines.
All Self-Pay patients receive a 41% discount.
• We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Care Credit (over $100.00).
• All fees are based on the type of service provided for your care and related services. Our fees are competitive for this region.
• If the patient is a minor (18 years and younger), the parent or guardian is responsible for payment of the account, in accordance with the policies outlined above.
• For elective, non-covered or cosmetic services, the total amount charged is due at the time of service.
• For office visits, we will require a $50.00 deposit at the time you check-in.
• If available, we will provide you with the total balance at the time of check-out. Payment arrangements can be made on balances over $100.00. Otherwise, payment is due when services are rendered.
• If your account is overdue longer than 90 days, it will be referred to a collection agency. This is a last resort, done reluctantly and after we have exhausted efforts for voluntary payment.
At Tri-Cities Skin & Cancer we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this, we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date.
They can be reached by phone at Johnson City Office Phone Number 423-929-7546 extension #703. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please be sure to have your Insurance Card with you at each visit so that we can expedite reimbursement.